By enrolling in the Implementing and Operating Cisco Data Center Core Technologies (DCCOR) v1.0 course, you can prepare for the Cisco® CCNP® and CCIE® Data Center certifications for advanced data centre roles. You will graduate from this course with the skills and knowledge required to implement LAN, SAN, and data centre computing infrastructure. In addition, the fundamentals of automation and security in data centres will also be covered. The Cisco data centre infrastructure includes Cisco MDS and Cisco Nexus switches, Cisco Unified Computing SystemTM (Cisco UCS®) B-Series Blade Servers, and Cisco UCS C-Series Rack Servers, which will be deployed, secured, operated, and maintained by you as you acquire firsthand experience.
Who ought to go?
- network architects
- networking personnel
- network technicians
- system designers
- engineers for data centres
- Engineering systems consultants
- architects of technical solutions
- A field engineers
- Cisco partners and integrators
- the administrator of a server
- network supervisor
Goals for the course
- You ought to be able to: After completing this course.
- Put routing and switching protocols into practice in a data centre.
- Put overlay networks into practice in the data centre.
- Describe high-level Cisco Virtual Machine Manager (VMM) domain integration and Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (Cisco ACITM) concepts.
- Describe the deployment models for Cisco Cloud Services.
- Fibre Channel fabric should be used.
- Use a unified FCoE (Fibre Channel over Ethernet) fabric.
- Add security measures to the data centre.
- Implement infrastructure monitoring and software management
- Implement Cisco UCS Server abstraction and Fabric Interconnect.
- Implementing SAN connectivity for Cisco UCS® (Cisco Unified Computing System)
- Describe the principles and advantages of Cisco HyperFlexTM infrastructure.
- Utilize scripting and automation tools from Cisco in the data centre.
- Analyze orchestration and automation technologies
What motivates you to learn it?
The new CCNP Data Center link Enterprise certification is made to assist you in demonstrating your proficiency in the constantly evolving field of enterprise network technologies. The certification includes core technologies and your choice of enterprise focus area. After that, you decide where to put your attention. Where your career goes is entirely up to you.
- Implementing Data Center Switching Protocols into Practice
- Implementing First-Hop Redundancy Protocols into Practice
- Routing Implementation in the Data Center*
- Multicast implementation in data centres
- Implementing Data Center Overlay Protocols into Practice
- Network infrastructure security implementation
- An explanation of the Cisco Application-Centric Infrastructure
- describing VMM Domain Integration with Cisco ACI Building Blocks
- Packet Flow in Data Center Network: A Description*
- describing the deployment and service models for the Cisco Cloud
- Describe the management, upkeep, and operations of the data centre network infrastructure
- Defining Concepts of Cisco Network Assurance
- Use of Fiber Channel Fabric
- Putting Storage Infrastructure Services into Practice
- Making use of FCoE Unified Fabric
- Security for Storage Infrastructure Implementation
- describing Cisco UCS server form factors* describing data centre storage infrastructure upkeep and operations*
- Connectivity for Cisco Unified Computing is being implemented.
- Implementing Server Abstraction for Cisco Unified Computing
- SAN connectivity implementation for Cisco Unified Computing
Well, to learn more about 350-601 DCCOR useful content and exams, please follow https://cciedump.spoto.net/
- Using Integrated Computing Security
- Please welcome Cisco HyperFlex Systems.
- Explaining Data Center Unified Computing Management, Maintenance, and Operations
- Making use of Cisco Data Center Automation and Scripting Tools
- Describe Cisco Integration with Software Platforms for Automation and Orchestration
- Explaining Cisco Data Center Automation and Orchestration Technologies*